- Please ensure your Westie is kept on a lead at all times during the walk, even if you think they are well- behaved.
- Please make sure you have a drinking water for you and your dog.
- Make sure that you poop scoop should your Westie decide to go anywhere along the route! Please bring plenty of bags!
- The dogs can only be walked by persons over 16 years of age ideally by an adult over 18. Please do not allow young children to hold the lead during the walk.
- To ensure public safety, we will have to walk 2 abreast in certain areas of the route. Please follow behind the leaders at a sensible distance so to avoid tangled leads etc.
- Please warn members of the public if your dog is unsociable (can’t imagine that!!) or the dog may dislike being petted. This will reduce the need to use the Public Liability Insurance for dog bites.
- If you are going to bring any young members of your family along to the walk, please make sure you know where they are at all times and please let them know that not all dogs like children.
- If you decide to take a picnic, bring all of that with you and ensure you take all rubbish away with you or dispose of appropriately.
- Last but not least I would like to thank you personally on behalf of the parents whose babies who will be saved a result of your generosity.
On behalf of the late Oscar, HRH Princess Bella and myself…we hope you enjoy the event!!